Designed to scale with your organization.
Developed by the same team with 35+ years of experience, made with industry best materials, and backed by the strongest standard warranty in the industry, this console is built to withstand 24/7 use. Mercury Base can be adjusted and customized as your technology and staffing needs change.
Designed to scale with your needs.
The technology bridge is a space-saving solution ideal for light technology needs and can house up to 5 small-mid sized PC’s. Or option the cable bridge, with dedicated channels for power and low voltage cables.
Hub cabinets allow for dedicated power and data entry points as well as cable management.
Modular Technology Cabinets
Outboard Technology Cabinets with axial fans provide active cooling, extend technology life and allow for easy IT access.
Stackable storage assists in organization, with no wasted space.
Steel fixed-height legs provide unmatched support for the worksurface and monitors.
Tackable fabric privacy screens made with sustainable fabrics delineate individual consoles and allow personalization. Optional acrylic safety screen toppers maintain sightlines and protect the health of your team.
Base’s independent monitor arms can be arranged in a multitude of ways to match the needs of the user. Both height and depth can be adjusted to create a comfortable environment that enhances performance.
The surface mounted shroud is inconspicuous and easy to access, providing end to end cable management. Wires are routed from the monitor arms to the worksurface to the tech hub in a convenient and organized path.
Why choose Base?
- Provides the full technological capacity and worksurface space as other consoles - at a fraction of the cost.
- Designed to scale with your organization - update technology, change out storage, or swap out monitors with ease.
- Monitor arms allow for individual personalization to enhance performance and stay comfortable.
- Surfaces are all easy to reach and keep sanitized.
- Crafted with industry-best materials to withstand 24/7 use.
- Easy access for IT teams to maintain and repair.
Details & Specs
The strongest standard warranty in the industry - a lifetime on all Watson manufactured parts +10 on additional parts.
Our finishes not only look great, but promote user focus. Visit our finish library to browse solid & wood combinations.